Effective date: Jan 1, 2020
Patient Connect 360 (hereafter referred to as “PC360”), develops and operates an online healthcare platform for healthcare service providers to manage their services and engage with their patients, hereafter referred to as the ‘Prego Power’. “We”, “our” and “us” currently refers to PC360 in the terms defined below.
Collected and Received Data
PC360 receives and collects the following type of data or information.
- Data in a Branded version of Prego Power can be added or created by Authorized Users in the Branded version of Prego Power, whether they be Team users (healthcare service providers, administrative users) or Patient users. This data belongs to the Customer.
- Personal information includes name, email address and/or phone number used to create Authorized User accounts. It also includes other personally identifiable information that users may choose to add to their user account profile.
- Personal health information may be added by patient users and/or healthcare providers who are Authorized Users of the Branded version of Prego Power enter into the Personal Health Record of a patient. This includes data that is entered manually and/or by syncing with a health monitoring device or from a third-party source that users authorize. It also includes files that users choose to upload.
- Administrative information about the services provided to Patient Users in the Branded version of Prego Power.
- Information that the Customer provides to PC360 at the time of setting up their Branded version of Prego Power account. This also includes information required for subscription and billing of the account. PC360 does not store the Customer’s credit card or other payment method information
- You may also provide other information to PC360 through support channels.
Note: With regard to the definition of data controller and data processor, as defined by Data Protection laws in the EU, the Customer is the data controller of Customer Data and PC360 is the data processor. PC360 is the data controller of Other Data, as defined above.
Use of Information
- The Customer is the owner and controller of the Customer Data, which is processed by PC360 as per the configuration settings and instructions of the Customer.
- The Customer alone decides which Authorized Users to create and terminate; and what access such Authorized Users have to add, update, delete, export or share the data.
- The Customer defines the policies, practices and usage terms for Authorized Users of the Branded version of Prego Power, and it is the sole responsibility of the Customer to enforce that.
- A Customer can terminate Authorized Patient User accounts at any time and such Patients will no longer have further access to their personal health information in event of that happening. Whether or not to share that information with the Patient User before termination of the Patient User account is the prerogative of the Customer only.
Disclosure of Information
Other information and data provided to PC360 is used as follows:
- We may disclose any information to government or law enforcement officials if we believe doing so is required to comply with law enforcement and legal process; to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity; to protect your, our or other’s rights and safety.
- Customers determine their own policies and practices for the sharing and disclosure of their own Customer Data, and this is expected to be compliance with legal requirements. PC360 will disclose Customer Data only as per the request and instructions of the Customer, whether as defined in terms of the service configuration that they apply in use of the Branded version of Prego Power or by direct requests. Disclosure of Customer Data to Authorized Users of the Customer’s Branded version of Prego Power is determined by the Customer, while creating and configuring such Authorized User accounts. The Customer may also be able to request and view usage information of Authorized Users in the Customer’s Branded version of Prego Power. All PC360 employees are bound by strict privacy policies and will only have access to Customer Data in order to troubleshoot specific cases.
- PC360 may utilize third party services to sub-process Other Information and support our business by providing hosting, storage, communications, webRTC and analytics services.
- If PC360 becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, Other Information will be transferred to the new entity for the continued performance of service, subject to standard confidentiality agreements.
- PC360 will retain Customer Data for as long as the Customer has an active Branded version of Prego Power account on the Prego Power.
- While operating an active Branded version of Prego Power account, the Customer controls how this data is retained or deleted, using features and settings in the Branded version of Prego Power.
- PC360 does not collect personal information about online activities of our Customers or visitors to our website across third-party websites or other online services. Do-no-track signals transmitted from web browsers, therefore do not apply to our Platform Services or website. It is important to note that most browsers allow you to disallow cookies from sites that you do not trust.
Transmission and Storage Security
- All data is stored only in our cloud infrastructure on the highly secured reputed cloud storage in US.
- We take all necessary measures in providing secure transmission of personal health information before it is transferred across the Internet from your personal computer or devices to our servers and in securing such personal information stored on our systems. However, you should be aware of possible risk involved in transmitting information over the Internet as no data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and of risk that others could find a way to thwart our security systems. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of personal information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Restriction on the basis of age
- All users of the Prego Power are expected to be above 18 years of age.
- Customers are to ensure that only parents or authorized guardians of minors are allowed to operate Authorized Patient User accounts on their behalf.
- Any Authorized User providing, storing or submitting information on behalf of a child/person under guardianship assumes full responsibility over the submission, use, and transmission of such information.
- If you believe that any Authorized User in a Branded version of Prego Power is younger than the permitted age, immediately contact the Customer operating that Branded version of Prego Power.
- Users located in the EU, have certain statutory rights with regard to their personal data as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation. You have the right to seek to request access to your personal data, delete or update it. The Platform Service features and settings support this to some extent. If you cannot use the service features to do this, please contact our support desk for help.
- In the case of Authorized Users of branded Prego Power, it is important to directly contact the Customer for such support including objection to processing of your data, as the Customer is the data controller of Customer Data. Based on its legitimate interests and compliance requirements, PC360 may process Other Data that includes user data for legitimate purposes.
Links to Other Websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Changes to this Policy